Thank you for registering for the 2019 RYDON Conference and/or the 2019 RYSA Awards night.
Unfortunately due to number of factors, including a high number of people within the sector currently being on leave, we have had to postpone this year’s RYDON Conference.
Fortunately, the Regional Youth Service Awards (RYSAs) will still take place on 9th December 2019 at 6:00pm.
The Conference portion of this financial year’s program will be delivered on Monday 9th March 2020 at the same venue. Further correspondence will follow with the finer details. Shortly we will also release more tickets with the new dates.
- For those of you who have purchased RYSA Award event tickets only, this event will proceed as planned.
- For those of you who have purchased both RYSA Award event tickets and Conference Tickets, these will be both honoured and the conference portion will be redeemable on 09/03/2020.
- For those of you who have purchased Conference Tickets only, these will be redeemable on 09/03/2020.
Should anyone require a refund due to the change in event date, please contact me. Full refunds will be given.
The Youth Week planning sessions, are still going ahead as follows on Monday 9th December 2019:
- Webinar Session One – 11am until Midday (Online only) *
- Webinar Session Two – Midday until 1pm (Online only) *
- Youth Week Workshop – 1pm until 3:30pm (including lunch from 1pm) held at Kurri Kurri Community Centre, 251 Lang Street Kurri Kurri NSW 2327 *
* Registration for the above is essential and can be done by logging onto https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2019-rydon-conference-tickets-76182777739 and booking your tickets.
If you have any questions, please contact Will Doran on 02 4937 4555 or firstname.lastname@example.org